This is a simple WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin that allows you to create a page, drop in a shortcode and allow users to Request a Quote on your store’s products. The user can quickly enter in their contact information, search for the products they’d like to add and then submit the Quote Request. When the user submits the form it sends the site admin an email with all of the details so that they can reply back with a formal quote.
It’s a very simplified plugin that can generate more leads for your business.
1. Add Name
2. Add Email
3. Add Phone Number
4. Search for products from the store
5. Click to add the product to the quote
6. Clicking add again increases the quantity
7. Clicking the “x” removes the product
8. If the quantity is greater than 1, clicking the “x” will decrease the quantity of that product by 1
1. Upload `request-a-quote-for-woocommerce` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Create a new page or open existing page where you would like the Request a Quote form to be shown
4. Paste in this shortcode [woosearch_quote]
All support is provided on our Web Development Forums or on WordPress.org.